How To Claim
Prizes of $599 or less may be claimed at participating retailers or by mail with claim form found at hoosierlottery.com. Prizes of $49,999 or less may be claimed at a Hoosier Lottery Regional Office or Headquarters. Prizes of $50,000 or more must be claimed at Hoosier Lottery Headquarters in Indianapolis.
Indiana Lottery does not offer a subscription service.
Hoosier Lottery net income is transferred to the state of Indiana quarterly. The legislature has directed the allocation of all net income to:
- Build Indiana Fund
- Indiana State Teachers’ Retirement Fund
- Police Officers’ and Firefighters’ Pension and Disability Fund
Retailer Bonus Structure
- 6% sales commission
- 1% cashing commission
- 1% bonus (up to $100,000) for selling a winning jackpot ticket
- $2,500 bonus for selling a winning a non-jackpot-level top prize (match 5 of 5) for Mega Millions
- 1% bonus (up to $100,000) for selling a winning non-jackpot-level top prize (match 5 of 5 with Megaplier) for Mega Millions with Megaplier
25% federal tax on the total prize for prize amounts over $5,000
3.4% state tax on any prize amount over $1,200
|Address:||1302 N. Meridian St.
Indianapolis, IN 46202
Toll Free: 1-800-955-6886