Claiming a Tennessee Lottery prize is simple. A winning ticket must be presented in order to receive your prize.
- Sign the back of your ticket.
- Any prize with a value of less than $600, including free tickets, can be claimed at any participating retailer or Lottery district office or by mail (see below).
- Any prize ranging from $600 to $199,999 must be claimed at any of the Tennessee Lottery’s district offices including the Lottery’s headquarters or by mail.
- Any prize with a value of $200,000 or above must be claimed at the Lottery's headquarters in Nashville.
- Tickets for Powerball, Mega Millions , Tennessee Cash, Cash 4 and Cash 3 must be redeemed within 180 days after the drawing date on which the prize was won. Instant tickets must be redeemed within 90 days of the official end of game date. All Tennessee Lottery tickets must be redeemed in the state of Tennessee.